Sunday 13 May 2012

Syncing Your iPad

The computer off the staffroom where the exercise equipment can be used to sync the ipads. It's my understanding that it's good to sync your ipad every now and then because it clears up all the little glitches. I don't think you need to do it very often --like once every few months. It also probably depends on how many apps are being downloaded and what sorts of apps they are. I will be writing out a sheet for new users to follow.Meanwhile you might like to watch this video if you are new to using itunes and syncing your ipad. Remember it's important not to sync all the photos so make sure you have selected photos checked off. If you are unsure then see me and I can review it with you.

Tutorial on syncing your ipad with the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment